The one thing we hear consistently from our clients is “that was much easier than I thought it would be”. Once you dive in, the process is fairly simple.
- Provide us with personal and financial information that we use to guide you in your estate planning.
- Meet to discuss your goals and objectives regarding your “wealth preservation” plan.
- Draft legal documents: wills, trusts, health care proxies, durable powers of attorney, etc.
- Review the documents together in order to ensure you know the workings of the plan.
- Incorporate revisions and execute final documents.
- The Plan does not end there. We make sure that your assets are positioned to flow within the plan for tax minimization and protection against unwelcome third parties.