Start preserving your wealth today!
You have some options – you can do any of the following:
- Fill-out the contact form to schedule a meeting date and time. Please provide basic contact information and brief explanation of the purpose of the meeting (ie, estate planning, probate administration, risk management, etc.).
- Call Wealthplc (508) 366-1903 to discuss your situation and schedule a time to meet.
- Attend a Wednesdays with Robert (see explanation below) session and ask the questions that have been on you mind.
To make the most of the initial consultation meeting – you have some options:
- You can come to the first meeting armed with your questions and to see if Wealthplc is the right fit.
- You can complete the Wealthplc questionnaire (providing basic personal and financial information) and mail the form (do NOT email this form) to Attorney Travers. By having such information prior to the meeting, the consultation will be more productive and targeted to your situation.
Questionnaire(s): Select the right one for you
On select Wednesday evenings, come join Attorney Travers for an open (and free) discussion on various wealth preservation topics.
It is your chance to “kick the tires” and have your planning questions answered in a small group environment (or perhaps only you).
Please call (508) 366-1903 for dates/times and availability.
We are happy to answer any questions that you might have. Please feel free to complete the information below and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest!